Daily Word affirmations for July:
Inner Peace: I draw peace and strength from my inner Source.
Guidance: Divine light illumines my mind and guides my way.
Healing: God is my strength and vitality. I am renewed.
Prosperity: The infinite goodness of God flows to me and through me.
World Peace: I am an ambassador of peace in the world.
If you are in need of prayer, please see http://unitya2.com/ministries/prayer-chaplains/
All requests to make announcements on Sunday MUST be submitted to the church office by the previous Monday. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by noon of the previous Monday for approval.
NOTICE: Church offices are closed on Friday for the Summer. New On-call person is Rev. Cindy Yamamoto.
SACRED CIRCLE AND MEDIATION GROUP: Meets 1st Saturday of each month from 11:00 am until Noon. Facilitated by Michael Hayes. Come experience the power of meditation and Spirit in action. A suggested Love offering is $5.00.
MINISTERIAL CANDIDATE: August 19 and 20. Reverend Patrice Bittner is coming to Unity of Ann Arbor. On Saturday, Rev. Bittner’s workshop is on the 12 Powers and her Sunday lesson is “Doing Amazing Things.”
CREATE A VACUUM SALE – Saturday, August 26th. It’s time to start cleaning out your home, garage and other areas you collect those items you think you’ll need “someday” as well as the items you know you’ll never use again! Release the old, Make room for the new! This sale has been one of our biggest fundraisers. Your donated items will be stored until the day of the sale. We ask that you label boxes with contents (i.e. toys/books/dishes) to help us with sorting. “Many hands make light work” for the event too, so sign-up sheets are available SOON for the various areas and times where you can play a part in the success of this event. At the end of July, drop your donated items off at church. All proceeds go to Unity Ann Arbor.
Questions see Rev. Sonja Carico.
UNITY RESOURCE BOOK: Our Unity Resource Book is now available – order yours now for $10.00. Sign up sheet in in the lobby next to a sample book.
ON GOING CARD PLAYING GROUP: see Terri or call her at 734-604-7905.
Gardeners and handy folk, to improve and maintain our property and building. You will be working with Michael, so contact him directly.
Volunteers needed for grass mowing. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board or see Michael Hayes.
Our church uses fundraisers to do special projects. The projects listed below are in progress or soon will be.
- Community Luncheon –Usually on the first Sunday of every month. Join us for a tasty, home-cooked luncheon after the service.
- The “God Can” – speaking of loose change, don’t forget that we have our “God Can” available in the lobby, by the door, for you to deposit your pocket change. This money goes to assist with our snow removal costs for the parking lot. Little change makes BIG change!
- Unity Church of Ann Arbor Member Resource Book. Ken Yamamoto is collecting member’s information along with priceless words of wisdom and inspiration. Advertising available: half page ad at $50 and a full page ad for $100. The Directory will sell for $10 and all proceeds will go to Unity of Ann Arbor. To have your information in the Directory EMAIL the following to Ken: 1) a short inspirational message; famous quote; or other words of wisdom that you would like to share, 2) Contact information for each Family Member (do not provide any information that you do not want included in the Member Directory. Contact Ken Yamamoto at (734)945-4487 or email: Ken@RecompLLC.com.
Here are some activities to consider:
- HEALING MINISTRY: Reiki Masters Sonja Carico, Pat Motika, Betty Franks, and Arletha Garcie-Guzman are offering private healing sessions here at the church using Reiki energy balancing. Sessions are offered on Sundays or during the week by appointment. Suggested Love Offering is $40/hour (all proceeds go to the Church). Please call the church office at 734-434-8545 for more information or to make an appointment.
- CD’s – CD’s of the Sunday Services are available for a love offering. The CD’s will be ready shortly after the service concludes.
- 5 Minute Energy Tune-Up with Dr. Bob Tripodi, DC, ND. Learn to jump-start compromised energy in your body by optimizing it’s flow. Sessions are offered after Sunday Services. A Love Offering to the Church is recommended. Meet Dr. Bob in the Sanctuary after the Sunday Service.
- Unity of Ann Arbor Facilities are available to rent for your special occasions. Ministers are available to officiate at weddings, memorial services, and christenings. Spiritual counseling is also available by appointment. please Call the Church office at 734-434-8545 for more information or to set up an appointment.
- Mission Assessments & Personalized Services (MAPS) provides counseling/psychotherapy services for children, teens, adults, and families. We effectively work with clients to resolve issues of depression, anxiety, children’s challenging behaviors, school problems, relationship problems, career decisions, post-traumatic stress, coordination of post-accident rehab, and more. 10% of profits from this ad go to Unity of Ann Arbor. Call Jewel McGowan at 734-883-4812.
- Barbara Danielsen, Two Bees Candles & Honey, now has her beeswax candles, honey soaps, and knitted items for sale online in her ETSY shop/ To reach her shop, use this website address: http://www.etsy.com/shop/2beescandles. Barbara also tutors children/teens and adults in a variety of subjects and is available for ACT and GED tutoring in Northville. Please call Barbara at 248-318-8044 . Barbara tithes 10% of earnings from these businesses to Unity of Ann Arbor.
- Tune up your Computer so it runs faster, via upgrades and virus removal. Help setting up your home or business network or with many other technical gadgets like Smart Phones, Tablets, Alarms and Monitoring Systems. Ken will visit your home or business to help solve your computer issues for a donation to Unity of Ann Arbor. 100% of proceeds go to the church. Contact Ken Yamamoto to schedule a visit: Phone: (734) 945-4487 or email Ken@RecompLLC.com
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call the church at (734) 434-8545.